lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

DADA Trains



I can't resist trying something new, so when Dada Company called me to participate in its App DADA Trains it was impossible to refuse.
The application has 5 different games, one of them illustrated by me, for children between 4 and 8 years. With my illustrations in form of stickers and scenarios you can build your own stories.
You can find it here. Let's play!
**************** 
No puedo resistir probar algo nuevo, así que cuando Dada Company me llamó para participar en su App DADA Trains me fué imposible negarme.
La App tiene 5 diferentes juegos, uno de ellos ilustrado por mi para niños entre 4 y 8 años. Con mis ilustraciones en forma de pegatinas y escenarios podrás construir tus propias historias.
La podéis encontrar aquí. A jugar!

No hay comentarios: